HomeForGuest Vision and Values
What will your business opportunities be?
As Head of Administration & Controller you will manage the administration, accounting and finance of the different companies of the group, reporting directly to the management.
- Day-to-day management of the group companies’ accounts in accordance with the EAGGF criteria.
- Control of customer/supplier balances and their corresponding payments and receipts.
- Cost control and internal audit.
- Cash control and cash flow analysis.
- Preparation and monitoring of scorecards and accounting/financial management indicators with reporting to management.
- Preparation and filing of tax returns and monitoring of tax balances of group companies.
- Rigorous weekly/monthly/quarterly/semi-annual and annual reporting of the accounting closure.
- Interaction with banks as required.
- Preparation of financial information to persuade potential investors or partners interested in our company.
- Management of the Phantoms Share programme.
- Agility in the handling of our CRM and other internal management programmes.
- Support in the tasks of our Area Manager.
- Assistance to the company’s management in specific tasks such as purchasing tickets, reservations, coordinating meetings, organising agendas, etc.
- Control and monitoring of the group’s internal rules in all administrative processes.
- Support in the management and monitoring of the monthly and year-end accounting system, generation of files and uploading to the reporting file, analysis and monitoring of the process.
- Preparation of payroll files for internal staff of group companies.
What are we looking for?
Motivated and persuasive profile, both on the phone (cold calling) and in face-to-face conversations.
Positive and empathetic person able to create consistent intrapersonal relationships.
100% goal-oriented mentality, working in an organised and responsible manner.
Experience in sales or customer service departments in the tourism sector is highly valued.
High level of spoken and written English. Other languages such as French, Russian and German would be an asset.