HomeForGuest Vision and Values
What will your business opportunities be?
As Sales Manager, you will be responsible for managing the objectives set by the sales management and reporting on an ongoing basis.
- Regularly study the market to obtain valuable information by carrying out marketing actions on the ground.
- Constantly detect and identify new business opportunities.
- Contacting owners and investors “cold calling” in order to offer you our services.
- Professionally manage the sales cycle, offering a value proposition from the time the lead is received until the sale is closed.
- Conduct a self-assessment to evaluate and monitor the objectives set by management.
- Share successful sales actions with colleagues in the sales department in our offices in each city.
- Organise events and marketing actions with the aim of building a successful community of owners and investors.
- Ability to use our sales CRM.
- Elaborate and design successful sales strategies: offers, promotions, etc.
- Preparing quotations and preparing contracts for new owners at the closing of the sale.
To carry out administrative tasks for the correct management of the database of our potential clients, constantly enriching the data.
What are we looking for?
Motivated and persuasive profile, both on the phone (cold calling) and in face-to-face conversations.
Positive and empathetic person able to create consistent intrapersonal relationships.
100% goal-oriented mentality, working in an organised and responsible manner.
Experience in sales or customer service departments in the tourism sector is highly valued.
High level of spoken and written English. Other languages such as French, Russian and German would be an asset.